- Gnawa music concerts
- Camel rides for example to enjoy the sunset or sunrise from the top of the dunes
- Camping for one or more nights in the desert, sleeping overnight in a Haima
- 4 X 4 excursions which allow you explore the desert wilderness with its sandy terrain, slopes and hammadas.
- Sand skiing
- Trekking trails
- Bicycle trails
- Pay a visit to a nomadic family where you can chat enjoy a cup of tea tea or even join them for a meal
- Visit to the home of a family of Khamlia where they will prepare tea for you on the fire according to local tradition
For those who would like to learn a little more about Gnawna culture there are workshops available including cooking workshops, where bread and Berber pizza (midfuna) are made, art workshops such as henna tattoos, and music with opportunity to learn an instrument.